Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is the day!

I am sitting at the airport right now, waiting for my flight to Chicago. Then on to Orlando. Then to Miami, then Santiago and then FINALLY into Ounaminthe. I am exhausted. I finished with the Canucks last Thursday and thought "5 days.... plenty of time" WOW. WRONG.
That time FLEW BY. I was able to get out and see alot of people and actually get the stuff done I needed to.
A minor miracle.
I SO enjoyed my last night in Vancouver with great friends, tunes and Julian's fantastic poetry. Watts' recycling relay runs a close second....... Cav and Jordy - cheaters............
Overall an excellent evening with very dear friends.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to sleep much the last 2 nights. You'd think it's because of all the things I have to do however I have a tendancy to get so excited I can't sleep. Hence the 4:30am start to my day today.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me throughout the process of packing up and moving to Haiti. I am very grateful and know that I have been blessed to have such good people in my life.

I'm making a pit stop in Orlando for meetings at our office. Will get another update together for you from Orlando!!

TOODLES!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment