Friday, January 15, 2010

Mesages from the Hope for Haiti Children's Centre

Brittany Joy Hilker There's nothing sweeter and more humbling than hearing orphans pray for other suffering children

Karris Hudson had devotions with our 27 girls tonight and the presence of God was so strong. Francia, our oldest, led worship and we all prayed for the people in Haiti that are suffering. Our older girls who understand the severity of the situation kept crying as they prayed. I looked up and our 4-year old girl, Loveka, came towards... me, put her little hand on my head and prayed for me. Then she prayed for everyone else.

Sophie Floyd Thanks for everyone's concern. It reminds me that in time of tragedy people are willing to look past racial, ethnic, and cultural boundaries to help out! It's encouraging to see people from all over the world contacting my family and I, wanting to get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment